Merge with the Ubuntu Docs team?

Hello, everyone.

At the last Ubuntu Docs meeting, it was proposed that the Ubuntu
Manual project be shut down and the Ubuntu Manual team members join
the Ubuntu Docs team and work on the desktop documentation instead.

You can read the logs of our discussion at
<http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/2014/ubuntu-meeting-2.2014-07-02-17.00.log.html#l-179>.

The docs team asked that I email the Ubuntu manual team members to
gauge your interest and collect your thoughts on the idea.

So I'll turn the floor over to you. Here are a few questions we should consider:

What do you think of this proposal?

Do you think the Ubuntu Manual project should be disbanded?

If the Ubuntu Manual project were to disband, would you be interested
in joining the Ubuntu Docs team to work on the documentation there?

Why did you choose to join the manual team instead of the docs team?

Do you have any other thoughts on this proposal?

Thanks for your input!

—Kevin Godby

Follow ups