Re: Merge with the Ubuntu Docs team?

A few more thoughts on this:

In my previous email I explained why I became a member of UMP and not Ubuntu docs. Much has changed since a handful of enthousiastic people at Ubuntu docs have revived the team. I have a lot of respect for them, because they have worked really hard to get things back on track. Whether UMP should become part of the the docs team or not, the most important thing is that we start working closely together. We have the same objective, write documentation for Ubuntu users all over the world, and the same struggle to get more contributors. Like Jim, a while ago I suggested to publish only LTS versions of the manual. So yes, Jim, I totally agree on this. The only disadvantage may be that, when there is a two year gap between the versions, our contributors lose interest. We will have to do our best to keep contributors motivated. How about planning a meeting with members of both teams? If we decide that we should meet, let's first see to it that we are well prepared by discussing what is best here.
Hannie