Re: Trusty second edition

Hey Thomas,
You write that you have put your name in 5 places, but I do not see your name in the sheet Trusty, column Editors 14.04-1 of our shared spreadsheet [1]. Could you please add your name in this column next to the sections you want to take responsibility for? I do see that Mehmet Kani, Mehmet Atif Ergun and Sylvie Gallet have added their names here. Thanks.
Hannie

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS28NMLnYJXdEdGQjRtUWtaOUZxREVzUldSOU5kc2c#gid=4