Update feb 24

To all,
I am so happy to see that, at this moment, we have covered most of the chapters in our shared Xenial sheet. As Patrick says, the chapters/sections that are not covered yet do not need a lot of editing. Thanks Patrick, for having a look at those chapters/sections.
As for the beta version, have a look at [1]

What we can do at this stage:
1. Download our latest manual, Trusty second edition. Read the chapters/sections you are going to work on. Find out on the internet what will change in Xenial compared to Trusty in "your" sections, make notes of that. 2. For those of you who want to test Xenial Alpha (or soon Beta) in Virtual Box, you can download the Daily Build [2]. If you do not know how to install Virtual Box, here is a link to a pdf with instructions [3]. If this link does not work for you, let me know. That's it for the moment. If you have any questions, please send them to this list.
Hannie

[1]
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XenialXerus/ReleaseSchedule

[2]