Re: Reviewing the "Files file manager" section

Hi Sylvie,
I have tested this. In my Xenial Files I do see Edit > Cut > Paste.
Also, when I press Ctrl+N I get a new window.
Although this section is handled by Tiffany, I just wanted to let you know what I see in my Xenial version. By the way, it is amazing what you have done in the past week. Thank you so much for all the work you do.
Hannie