Re: Start translating

Hi,

I've already got the initial draft for the Spanish translation, but I'm not
able to upload the file po/es.po back to Launchpad.I get the following
error when I try to do it from Baazar Explorer:

Run command: bzr commit -m "Spanish translation (initial draft)" po/es.po

bzr: ERROR: No se puede bloquear LockDir(
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-manual/ubuntu-manual/xenial/.bzr/branch/lock):
Transport operation not possible: http does not support mkdir()

I don't understand what directoy is trying to create, so I also tried to do
it from the command line using lp protocol instead of http and then I get
an authentication error:

txelu@txelu-io:~/workspace/traducciones/ubuntu-manual/xenial/xenial$ bzr
push lp:ubuntu-manual
Working tree
"/home/txelu/workspace/traducciones/ubuntu-manual/xenial/xenial/" has
uncommitted changes (See bzr status). Uncommitted changes will not be
pushed.
Permission denied (publickey).
ConnectionReset reading response for 'BzrDir.open_2.1', retrying
Permission denied (publickey).
bzr: ERROR: Conexión cerrada: Unexpected end of message. Please check
connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.
txelu@txelu-io:~/workspace/traducciones/ubuntu-manual/xenial/xenial$

Bazaar should be correctly configured (bzr whoami command returns my
credentials) and I can correctly get new updates from the repository. I've
also checked that my membership to Ubuntu Manual Team is still active. Is
there anything else that I could check or it is just that I have no
priveleges enough to upload changes?

Thanks,

Jose Luis