Re: Revival of the Ubuntu Manual Project

Hi All,

Sorry for replying so late to Kevin's message, I've been very busy these last months But I'm now a little more available and I think I can help as editor and translator (but not as author).

The major change between 16.04 and 20.04 is the migration from Unity to Gnome, but there's another subject that needs to be addressed and hasn't been in previous versions of the UM, although it was already a source of problems for people installing Ubuntu: installing on UEFI systems. I know nothing about UEFI but some of you probably do :-)

  Best regards to All,

        - Sylvie

Hannie Dumoleyn a écrit :
Hello to all UMP members,

I would be in favor of publishing our manual for the new LTS release 20.04. To do so, we need a lot of enthusiastic contributors who are willing to spend some time on this beautiful project.

So far, no one has responded to Kevin's e-mail. Let us know if you are willing to contribute. For further information, please have a look at https://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved and https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual.

Hannie Dumoleyn