ubuntu-mu team mailing list archive

Re: Putting some energy back into Ubuntu Mauritius

Thanks for looking into the blog account on lugm.org.

Meanwhile, I fixed an issue I had with launchpad.net which caused « me » having
duplicate accounts and thus why you see my name appearing twice in the admin
section at https://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-mu.

Let me know if you can join this Wednesday's Virtual Code & Coffee and have a
brief talk about Ubuntu Mauritius. If yes, we can add that as an event on the
LoCo Events page.

Regards,

--
Ish Sookun