ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: Problems with uploading & building to Multiseat PPA

OK, Richard. I'm copying my saucy packages for xorg-server to Multiseat PPA
right now. You can provide the patches backporting to raring, as you will.

About my problems with Launchpad, curiously I have absolutely no problems
in building the package locally (with pbuilder). The problems is only with
Launchpad, and only with xorg-server package.

I found this workaround to prevent Launchpad from hanging: set
DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS += nocheck in debian/rules before uploading to Launchpad.

CANTATE DOMINO CANTICUM NOVUM
QUIA MIRABILIA FECIT

Laércio