ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: Updated saucy package for xorg-server

One more thing:

This package includes patches to keep non-seat0 X server from touching VTs.
It means there's no need to pass option -sharevts to these servers when one
sets xserver-vt=0 in lightdm.conf.

So, unless you really want to give the user an option to install
xorg-server packages from outside our PPA, you may safely drop that
-sharevts option passing in your lightdm patches.

CANTATE DOMINO CANTICUM NOVUM
QUIA MIRABILIA FECIT

Laércio