ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: Lightdm and Xephyr multiseat fun

There's a file named 74-seat-input.rules in multi-seat-xephyr bundle. Just
put it in your /etc/uev/rules.d folder.

BTW, I've just transfered ownership of multi-seat-xephyr project to Ubuntu
Multiseat team. I've also created a daily-build recipe that builds a
package and uploads it to Ubuntu Multiseat PPA. This package will install
multi-seat-xephyr binary and 74-seat-input.rules file.

Regards,

CANTATE DOMINO CANTICUM NOVUM
QUIA MIRABILIA FECIT

Laércio