ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: Xephyr patch fixes

Hi Richard!

Thanks for the feedback. I've just submitted a v4 of this patch series with
your suggestions to xorg-devel mailing list.

BTW, I've started a new lightdm branch to implement automatic multiseat
support. Please take a look when you have time.

Kind regards,

CANTATE DOMINO CANTICUM NOVUM
QUIA MIRABILIA FECIT

Laércio