ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/automatic-multiseat into lp:lightdm

3. It still lacks a proper implementation of a callback function for SeatRemoved() signal. Maybe a display_manager_remove_seat() function (counterpart for display_manager_add_seat() one) is required.

I guess I've found a nice solution for this issue. I've tested it in my local setup and it works quite well. Implemented in revision 2044.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/automatic-multiseat/+merge/229682
Your team Ubuntu Multiseat is subscribed to branch lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/automatic-multiseat.