ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/automatic-multiseat into lp:lightdm

5. Should we set property "seat-name" for automatically added seats? Maybe we can even implement support for special sections in lightdm.conf for these ones, which are loaded whenever a seat matching this name is added. Example:

[AutoSeat:Foo]
autologin-user=user1

sets autologin user whenever a seat "seatFoo" is added.

Implemented in revision 2046.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/automatic-multiseat/+merge/229682
Your team Ubuntu Multiseat is subscribed to branch lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/automatic-multiseat.