ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: New lightdm packages with automatic multiseat support in main PPA

Yes, it works!

I have a USB hub as master of seat1. The output below started just
after I unplugged the hub, replugged it, unplugged it once more and
replugged it again!

(And the seat output appears and disappears from the second monitor as expected)

-------------------

pjssilva@leia:~$ loginctl list-seats
SEAT
seat0