ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/new-automatic-multiseat into lp:lightdm

Review: Needs Fixing

> seat = seat_new ("xlocal");

This should use the same logic as before for picking the seat type.

Reading the logind documentation we should ignore seats that have CanGraphical=false. We should watch for property changes on this, but it's not a blocker to landing this branch (since most real world cases probably wont have this change) - we can add it into another MP later.

Needs at least one regression test. tests/scripts/multi-seat.conf breaks with this change (as expected). You will need to add #?*ADD-SEAT lines into this to make it work.

Otherwise looks good.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/new-automatic-multiseat/+merge/231903
Your team Ubuntu Multiseat is subscribed to branch lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/new-automatic-multiseat.