ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Devices under test

Hi all,

For those who don't know me I'm Robert Ancell, the maintainer of
LightDM. It's been great to see all the good work by everyone on
multi-seat support, thanks for that!

These are the configurations I am able to test:
- A pluggable.com UD-160-A [1] - I can plug this in, see a greeter and
log in. When I log out the greeter doesn't restart (assuming this is a
LightDM bug)
- A pluggable.com DC-125 [2] - I plug this in and LightDM detects and
starts an X server / greeter but all I see on the output is a black
screen with the cursor in the middle. The cursor doesn't move but I
can control the greeter with the keyboard. Assuming video driver / X
problem?
- I don't have a multiple-graphics card test setup.

What are other people testing and what is working?

Thanks,
--Robert

[1] http://plugable.com/products/ud-160-a
[2] http://plugable.com/products/dc-125