ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: Devices under test

Hi,

I have a more common setup. Two radeon video cards and all the devices
on each seat on a differnt USB hub. It is working quite well. I
amusing AMD drivers

I was using before a radeon + integrated Intel card and it also worked
if I used the open source driver for the Radeon.

Of course I have to manually definie the devices for each seat using
udev rules, in particular I set up each usb card as master of seat. I
also have a very short X configuration file that says which card is
associated with each seat.

best,

Paulo