ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: multiseat single-gpu

Hi there!

We'll only (try to) support single-GPU multi-seat setups in 15.10 and 16.04
LTS releases, because we need systemd for that (14.04 LTS only ships
Upstart + systemd-logind).

I'll try to make a real single-GPU setup here without rebuilding Plymouth.
If I have success, I'll post here (in this case,
ppa:ubuntu-multiseat/single-gpu may not be needed). If I fail, I'll rebuild
plymouth in ppa:ubuntu-multiseat/single-gpu.

In the mean time, do you have some USB hub to connect your second
keyboard/mouse to computer, or they are connected directly?