ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Template for NGO Case Studies

Hi everybody,

I'm working on collecting infos about existing experiences with Ubuntu and
NGOs.

I realized that a template with some pre-made questions would help ppl to
share their experiences with us and also we can better drive the collection of
infos we're really interested (ie: how to match better their needs, what's the
greatest difficult, there's somethings that Ubuntu should improve, etc).

Also, having something standardized would help us to later arrange statistics
(if it would make sense, probably yes).

I'm still wondering about it, but I think that few simple and direct question
similar to the "behind MOTU" interview should works good.

Here's an example:
Name of reporter:
Name of NGO:
Web Links:
Location (city, country):
What you realized with Ubuntu:
Did you used also other linux distros?
Did you used also proprietary software?
What feature do you think is missing in Ubuntu that forced you to choise
proprietary software?
What's the biggest difficult you encountered with Ubuntu?
What would you suggest Ubuntu to do for better match your needs?

Sorry for my English, here's quite late and I think it's more crap than usual
:)

Let me know if this can be a good idea so we can move working in a wiki page.

Greetings
--
Paolo Sammicheli
EMail: xdatap1(at)ubuntu.com