ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: Case Study Interviews

Hi all,

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Andrew SB <a.starr.b@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As promised, here's a thread to continue the discussion around the
> case study interview questions.
>

> This links to the template as well as the two case studies that have
> already been posted.
>
> 2) I moved the template to: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NGO/CaseStudy/Template

Thanks for the template. I have just created a new page [1] . It's not
complete, I will continue to gather more information when I will be
available. I just got a bit fuzzed by the duplication of questions in the
template but I think I'll correct some issues on the next edit.
 As stated in the introduction, this case study should only be informative
because I'm not sure that this NGO will continue its work. :(

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NGO/CaseStudy/Adcome

Willy Manga
https://launchpad.net/~manga-willy