ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

IRC Meeting

Aloha  folks,

So I hope everyone is keeping well and working away and I know I'd like to
hear more about what you are doing with regards to the NGO project. There is
the channel set up #ubunt-ngo on freenode and there are some people in
there.  Pop in and say hi.

Also, we've not had an IRC meeting in a long time and I realise we are all
spread about the world in different time-zones which make it rather
difficult. So with that I've done up a small poll for September to find a
time that will suit.  It may be a case we need to have 2 meetings at
different times, but at least let's try to get as many people online as we
can.

Poll ->  http://www.doodle.com/bhhkxsep38qmhzg3

Thanks

Laura