ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Ubuntu NGO at UDS

Aloha folks,

I thought it would be wise to start thinking about what folks like would to
discuss at UDS regarding the Ubuntu NGO project.

It started off last May and has made some progress but even this week there
has been some traffic on the mailing list. There have been mails on
landscape, CiviCRM, packaging, Accounting all on the mailing list recently.

Who’s going, don’t forget we have remote participation and we can interact
via the IRC channel for those who won’t be present.
If it’s possible we can have an irc meeting to discuss this -
http://doodle.com/3bwr7m6v45995x7z

Laura

--
http://www.lczajkowski.com