ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Clarification of areas of work

Hello everybody,

at UDS we had a great session about the NGO team and we took the idea of clarifying the scope and aims of our somewhat a bit further. We were able to separate our activities into 3 categories: "advocacy", "documentation" and "technical contributions to Ubuntu". I just updated the wiki to reflect that. Hopefully this will make it a bit more clear to newcomers what we're all about.

In addition to that we thought we should try to have contacts for those activities for this cycle and see how it goes. From contacts we'd expect updates every now and then and some organisation of the work items. Andrew Starr-Bochicchio and I decided to take over the "technical" part and try to bring some more structure into it.

If you want to take on an organisational and somewhat leadership role this cycle, speak up now!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

Follow ups