ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: Build A Community Software equivalent?

Thanks Lyz & Tom,

I think CiviCRM is exactly what I'm looking for! I totally forgot about them. I see that there are several organizations offering professional services: http://civicrm.org/professional and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them? In particular, http://civihosting.com/ as we could also host our main website with them as well.

thanks!

Dinda