ubuntu-nslu2-users team mailing list archive

NSLU2 Support Dropped after only one Ubuntu Release Cycle

Hello All fellow NSLU2 Ubuntu Users

It seems that Ubuntu support for the NSLU2 has been dropped after only
one release cycle.

I had filed a bug report here concerning a missing di-nslu2.bin file on
the website and find with the comments received back in the bug report
it has now been dropped only after only release cycle which I find very
disppointing.

Bug report is here:-

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/debian-installer/+bug/392238

Has anyone else got views/comments on this?

I was so glad when they did announce support for ARM archtecture for
Jaunty, but seems to be very short lived for our NSLU2's.

Thanks

Andy
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Andy Rogers (https://launchpad.net/~andy-rogers)