ubuntu-nslu2-users team mailing list archive

Re: NSLU2 Support Dropped after only one Ubuntu Release Cycle

Yes this is very disappointing. But I hope existing di-nslu2.bin
installer still works well and compatible with updates and current
binary.

Hasanuddin Abu Bakar
Ubuntu embedded developer/tester
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/bizkut