ubuntu-nz team mailing list archive

Re: NZ Loco Team Introduction

ok - i prob should know this but when is Software Freedom Day????
and what is ACTA????

as an aside - now that amsn is no longer able to do video / voice on the MS server - is there a program out there that does that flawlessly on MSN????
I found pidgin and skype did not work on that!

Cheers
Papabear

 Why be difficult -- if with a bit of effort, you can be impossible!!