ubuntu-nz team mailing list archive

Re: NZ Loco Team Introduction

Hi Matt - I like your enthusiasm and would also like to get this group into
something other than a mailing list.
I am Nathan Parker - Principal of Warrington School in Otago.
We are a Ubuntu School one of a handful in NZ - we are a small fly in very
large ointment.
It would be good to have some other flys buzzing around making a greater
noise to promote Ubuntu as a viable alternative for our education system.
I look forward (and sideways) to being part of a growing swarm and ideas for
moving this forward.

Keep NZ money in NZ, for local solutions based around Open Source software
and Ubuntu.

Cheers,
Nathan