ubuntu-nz team mailing list archive

Re: NZ Loco Team Introduction

Hi,

Bit behind the eight ball but I just wanna introduce myself. I'm Matt from Auckland. Been using Ubuntu alongside XP since about 5.04. I have enjoyed the ride. I am just a inquisitive novice but i have started contributing a bit to Ubuntu, doing some stuff in python for the software-center app. Its great to know that a little bit of me goes out in Ubuntu to millions around the world.

Would be keen to see this group perhaps become something more than a mailing list.

Regards,
Matthew McGowan