ubuntu-packaging-guide-team team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~andrewsomething/ubuntu-packaging-guide/debian-dir-overview into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide

Thanks a lot for putting this together, also thanks a lot for bringing everything to state-of-the-art packaging guidelines.

A few small remarks:

 - the other articles are wrapped at 80 chars per line, would it be ok for you to do that as well?
 - in a few cases, file names were not marked as ``literal``
 - it might be worth to point out that dh_make is in the dh-make package
 - do you think it's worth linking the GPG key bits to the relevant section in the "Getting Set Up" article?

That's all I can think of for now, I'll try to get others to review this as well.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~andrewsomething/ubuntu-packaging-guide/debian-dir-overview/+merge/62803
Your team Ubuntu Packaging Guide Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~andrewsomething/ubuntu-packaging-guide/debian-dir-overview into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide.