ubuntu-packaging-guide-team team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~andrewsomething/ubuntu-packaging-guide/debian-dir-overview into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A few small remarks:
>
>  - the other articles are wrapped at 80 chars per line, would it be ok for you to do that as well?

Done.

>  - in a few cases, file names were not marked as ``literal``

Done.

>  - it might be worth to point out that dh_make is in the dh-make package

Done.

>  - do you think it's worth linking the GPG key bits to the relevant section in the "Getting Set Up" article?

Sounds good, but I can't seem to figure out how to make a relative
link to a section in a different article. If you know the correct
syntax, let me know.

Thanks!

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>
   Debian Contributor
<http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=a.starr.b%40gmail.com>
   PGP/GPG Key ID: D53FDCB1

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~andrewsomething/ubuntu-packaging-guide/debian-dir-overview/+merge/62803
Your team Ubuntu Packaging Guide Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~andrewsomething/ubuntu-packaging-guide/debian-dir-overview into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide.