ubuntu-packaging-guide-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jjesse/ubuntu-packaging-guide/fixesbug792495 into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide

Daniel,

I don't know exactly what needs to be added here as i'm not the greatest
packager, just trying to help w/ typos where I can.  If there needs to be
more changed I can change it just put in whatever needs to be done

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jjesse/ubuntu-packaging-guide/fixesbug792495/+merge/105574
Your team Ubuntu Packaging Guide Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jjesse/ubuntu-packaging-guide/fixesbug792495 into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide.