Re: social application support and user interface

In the context of simply controlling the TV, and inspiring project might be
Google Anymote: http://code.google.com/p/anymote-protocol/

The possibility of collaborate on a software with more users in realtime
and having the TV showing a different view of the process sounded
complicated but at the end it is what already happens with many
collaborative tools like Google Docs. So it will be a natural scenario when
our applications will be more collaborative.

Cheers, chr