Re: social application support and user interface

I take it we're looking towards an app on ubuntu-phone/tablet to control
ubuntu-tv. This can be achieved through SSH or even VNC. Anyone following
me on this one?

In the hardware departement; http://www.boxee.tv has one of the best
remotes I've seen so far. One side has a D-Pad and one button; the other
side has a hardware keyboard (much preferred over a software one). Might be
interesting for canonical if they do decide to choose hardware over
software.

Regs,