Re: [Ubuntu-tablet] The best opportunity for the ubuntu multidevice concept will be on hybrid devices

I should point out that I've got Android installed on a few laptops, and
while it is far from a complete experience, it isn't bad, and the stellar
Gmail and such apps are very nice even on a full out laptop.

I think the big new feature Ubuntu will have that other devices won't is
Ubuntu One. There's a tremendous opportunity to sync every aspect of the UI
through it, and that will allow you to jump from one Ubuntu device onto
another and keep doing whatever you were doing as you move around from
place to place. It would make hybrids less necessary, because you could
just jump right over to the device better suited to what you're doing,
rather than having a device that works okay at everything. Not saying that
hybrids won't be as attractive or useful, you'll just have similar levels
of productivity on other device combinations.