UI and unity

I was looking on deviant art and saw some common theme's for how people want to see the UI for the phone. Now You could make it that Unity is always on the screen. When you "flick" up Unity becomes hidden and the lenses pop up. someway to give smooth transition when the screen flips from vertical sitting to horizontal.

Main apps I would like to see by default would be.
Firefox
Contacts : So now full board Ubuntu users can transfer contacts from phone to tablet , TV and Desktop.
Empathy or Pidgin
Ubuntu Tweak
Unity tweak
OMG Ubuntu
USC (Ubuntu software center) : Maybe add a mobile/tablet area for apps that people will most likely use on phones and tablets.
Skype : Or if Canonical is really ambushes, make a video call software that works like facetime or skype.

Follow ups