Re: Developer toolkit

Well, it seems I'll be the first to say it: thanks for the warm welcome and
the interesting landscape ahead!

I'd like to ask a few questions to get the ball rolling if at all possible?
(Answer what can be) First up, should we expect an HIG for the phone in the
coming weeks? Or the same "anything-goes" anarchy of the desktop? Are there
any plans to release any of the currently-made apps source to aspiring
developers for inspiration or should we just wait for the upcoming image/
use the basic sample app? Will there be any convergence on the desktop with
regards to the toolkit/SDK? (This I REALLY don't expect answered, but I'm
dying to know.) I'm personally trying to (again) work on a Library solution
for Ubuntu and for a reader, it's natural for a reader to pull from an edge
to turn the page, did you consider that the phone will limit some more
natural gestures in this way?

Don't let me seem like I'm trying to ride you into the mud, super excited
to flash my Nexus in "late February" but these are some of the questions
burning on my mind.