Re: Unity Launcher - Web Version

I tried (at least the lef side launcher) to get as close as you can see in the demo videos...

as far as i know you have to keep the finger pressed and release a the app you want to start. thats the way i intend it to work too (the top launcher has this already integrated)

the slide-to-side to open might be smthng i will include but now, the launcher opening is pure css so this is great for performance ;)
and this page should work on mobile webkit as it does on desktop :)

it even has a page slider (which isnt really relevant for the launcher :) )

what do you mean by "Discoverability" ?

As already mentioned, my launcher is intended to look like the one seen in the demo video, so the showing and hiding and launching should be the same :)