Re: Introduction and Initial Questions

Hello Jason!

Regarding your first question you should have a look at the Ubuntu Phone operators and oem page (http://www.ubuntu.com/devices/phone/operators-and-oems). Here are the hardware requirements listed.
But the first phone supported will be the Samsung Galaxy Nexus (not Google Nexus 4)!

Concerning the behavior of the phone when connected with a docking station I think I heard that it
could be used as fully functional PC. But don't quote me on that!

--

Andreas Wilhelm
BSc. Computer Science

Cramerstr. 12