[Core Apps] Template Update

There have been some big additions to the Ubuntu SDK, and to include
them in the core apps project we have created a new template that has
replaced the old trunk branch.

The new template code is a pure QML project, instead of a combination of
QML and C++.  This both simplifies the project and makes it portable to
different architectures without having to cross-compile.  If you need to
use C++ code, it should be in a separate branch and package that the
application can import.

This means that if you are currently working on a local checkout of the
project branch, you will need to create a new checkout with the new
branch, and manually copy your changes over where applicable.  Do to the
magnitude of the changes, a simple bzr merge wasn't possible.

If you have any questions about the new branch or the new QML, please
email me or ping me in #ubuntu-phone on Freenode IRC.

Thanks.

--
Michael Hall
mhall119@xxxxxxxxxx