Re: [RSS Feed Reader] Team intro

Hi Lars/Team.

My name is Felipe Crochik (fcrochik) and developing mobile applications is
a "side job" for me - one that doesn't pay any bills! I have
developed/published several applications for all the qt-capable devices I
could get my hands on (maemo, meego, symbian, bb10, playbook, android,
raspberry pi, windows, linux, ...). Some of them can be found on my always
outdated web site (http://www.crochik.com).

Currently I am working on a 100% qt "full upnp (media) suite" just so I can
play music on all my devices around the house and it is taking quite a lot
of my time/energy.

Lars: thanks for your work on the N9 browser! It is still my official
device (the n950).

Felipe