Re: [RSS Feed Reader] Team intro

Hi Lars,

I'm not on the team and am only cheering from the sidelines but I
thought I'd add my two pence worth. I do intend to write apps for the
Ubuntu phone and have started on a journey planner for London transport.
But most of all, I would like to say thank you to the whole Ubuntu phone
team for the very exciting stuff you are bringing us and to all past and
present Nokia developers who created the N9 for a brilliant piece of kit.

Cheers,

Bruno