Re: [Core Apps] Template Update

My experience is that pure QML/JS solution is suitable to only quite simple
applications. I have myself found the best practice to be to do the UI part
in QML/JS, and have the "business logic" and models in C++. In fact, for
portability between platforms I think doing as little as possible in QML is
preferrable. Ie. it should contain only the UI code.

Your mileage may vary, and I'm certainly looking forward how this approach
works... but I do hope implementing a C++ backend is still possible and not
something that's overly complicated or impossible. C++ plugins are perhaps
more (coding) overhead in many cases than should be necessary.