Re: Accessibility

Yeah, the problem is that it is one of those things that gets harder and harder to implement the later it gets tacked on. If it is a design goal from the start then it really isn't very hard to do, and if it is an up front expectation of app designers that they should test stuff eyes free then it stops them doing daft stuff that breaks accessibility. QML does have some accessibility support built in. Stuff like clicking a button once to speak it and clicking it again to select it, or some gesture to speak under the finger and swipe around the screen would be cool. This is just going to be a pile of fail if applications are not expected to support alternative gestures for touch only users.

Alan.