Re: [Calendar App] Introduction

Hi,

I'm also working as a freelance software consultant. Since 2010 I'm based in Munich / Germany.
I graduated in 2005 from University of Applied Sciences in Wismar (Multimedia Engineering) and
since then I did mostly Qt/C++ software development jobs. I learned about QtQuick and QML when I
supported Nokia in 2010/11 with upgrading their Qt training material. I would have never believed
that a feasibly declarative language would arrive in my lifetime, nor that Qt is still kicking 10 years
after I did my first paid Qt job. I think we live in the most exiting times, where mobile and cloud computing
completely takes over PC-based computing. Smart-TV sticks now sell starting from 80 $ and while Android
is the master of the ring, some sticks also ship with Ubuntu. I'd like to see more devices out there
running my favourite OS and that's the reason why I'm spending some of my time on this project.

Greetings from Munich,
Frank Mertens

--
gplus.to/frankencode