Re: [Design] App patterns applied: Core utilities for Ubuntu on phones

Here is another good new article about design that accidentally has many
calculator examples http://sachagreif.com/flat-pixels/ and explains that
imitation of prior art puts limitations on us that not necessary should
happen.

Now design team offers one approach, community offered number of different
approaches, here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuPhone/CoreApps/Calculator#Prior_Art we have
even more examples.

As one of calculator's developers I will choose one of those approaches but
it looks like it will be slightly different than design team's proposal.

Regards,
Dalius