Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 20:17:32 +0200
From: zoltan.balogh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] [Development] Does "gomobile" web tutorial need 12.10?

    On 02/17/2013 06:02 PM, Al Snow wrote:

        Does the http://developer.ubuntu.com/get-started/gomobile
            web page imply that you are using Ubuntu 12.10 as your base
            OS?

        If so, can we add it to the web page?

        Tried it with 12.04 and got QTchooser errors so I am
          currently upgrading.

          Thanks,
          Al

    Even if  Touch Developer Preview of Ubuntu is officially supported
    for Quantal, we have packages for both Precise [1][2] and Raring.

    The best I can suggest is to join to the #ubuntu-phone on freenode
    and ask the dev team. Keep the logs and errors you see and we will
    try to figure out a solution for your problem.

    Also good idea to make sure that you do not have older instances of
    the SDK and the Qt5 in your PPA [3], purge old PPAs, remove
    deprecated packages.

    Zoltan

    [1]
https://launchpad.net/~canonical-qt5-edgers/+archive/qt5-proper?field.series_filter=precise