Re: [Development] Does "gomobile" web tutorial need 12.10?

Hi guys,

I found a solution to install Ubuntu-sdk to Ubuntu 12.04, the key point is
how to deal with "qtchooser" conflict error

The following instruction is what I have done:
1. add ppa
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:canonical-qt5-edgers/qt5-proper
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-sdk-team/ppa

** do not install the ubuntu-sdk now !!

2. deal with "qtchooser"
the package "qtchooser" conflict with many qt4 packages: libqt4-dev-bin,
qdbus, qt4-designer, qt4-dev-tools, qt4-linguist-tools, qt4-qmake,
qt4-qmlviewer, qt4-qtconfig, qtcreator

remove all of them

3. install ubuntu-sdk
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-sdk

should be ok to install in 12.04 (mine is kubuntu 12.04 32bit)

4. test the sdk
launch the qtcreator, pls check the version first, it should be 2.6.1 built
on Feb 5

everything should works fine just like the official tutorial

*** (extra tips)

If a new qmlproject is created, creator shows that "import Ubuntu.Component
0.1" QML module not found, now pls open the (xxx).qmlproject file, add a
line:

importPaths: [ "/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/qt5/qml/" ]

now qtcreator shows "read typeinfo successfully"

Enjoy the SDK now !!!      :P