Re: [Development] Automated unit testing

I think TestCase and qmltestrunner is way to go. What we have done in
calculator team is nice but using TestCase is simply better way to do that.
I discourage copying what we have done in calculator team (it works but
let's stick to standard way).

Regards,
Dalius